The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
I changed my mind.

Hi! So I've decided that maybe I shouldn't give up on blogging altogether. It's actually quite nice to have a personal space for me to express my thoughts etc. ;] So I guess I'll probably update my blog every once in awhile; whenever I feel like it.

Anyway, life has been alright... at times mundane; nothing really memorable happened thus far. Bleh but oh wells, I'm just gonna go with the flow *does the wave action* (lol, I'm so weird) Right now, I just can't wait for PW to be over. It's not too bad when I come to think of it, except that it's draining... very debilitating. On a positive note, it's gonna be over soon. But then there'll be sailing fitness test, which is totally redundant in the first place. Yes, it's probably "for our own good... yadayadayada" but I seriously don't see how running is even relevant to sailing. Ok, I think I should stop now cause I can already feel my blood boiling.