The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Tuesday, December 20, 2011 @ 4:26 PM
Internal Struggle.

So yep another blog post... after godknowshowlong. Anw, I still can't get it out of my head. It's physically and mentally draining cause I've tried so hard to forget, but it just keeps popping into me head. It seriously feels like I'm falling into a state of depression and I can't find any motivation to do anything. Not even eating, which is highly unusual of me. I've been skipping meals alot lately but I don't really feel that hungry or anything, except for my obsession. And it's really frustrating... cause I know I'm being extremely unrealistic. :( The right thing to do is to stop dwelling on stuff that's never gonna happen, but a part of me is still hoping for the impossible. Gosh, my feelings and emotions are so messed up right now, and my heart and mind are not in line.  I know I should get my priorities straighten and do other more "practical" things, but it's not always easy to follow your 'head'. Once again, the constant dilemma of doing what you want and doing what you have to. :/ Arghhh! I really need someone to shake me by my shoulders and wake me up from my "dreamy-Aquarius-y" mode! Oh yay, my life has once again found its way into a pit full of syringes and needles! *recalls the scene from saw*

ps: "it" need not necessarily be a thing. (Just for the sake of anonymity)